Sunday, April 1, 2012

COT no ROOM for anything

NO this isn't mine!

In my room I sit and wonder,
Where in life, I'd gone under.
In my room I lay and sleep,
I sometimes wake up, but no words I speak.
In my room there is a bed,
It's a place where werid things, go through my head.
In my room I can find peace of mind,
It only happens, from time to time.
In my room I can meditate,
Scream and shout, love and hate.
In your room, you may feel the same,
It's in that room there is no shame!


Whitesnakes do it better ................. In any room!

4 comments:

keeth said...

No, there's no shame in my room and that's the shame of it.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations: Great to find a blog right up to date.Please check mine and maybe comment.

KB said...

You should spend more time in my room xxxx

Anonymous said...

it's your room, so you can do what you like

A Natural History of My Princess Bedroom

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...