Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wednesdays Wisdom

"The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don't play together, the club won't be worth a dime."
Babe Ruth
 
"Out of clutter, find Simplicity. From discord, find Harmony. In the middle of difficulty lies Opportunity."
Albert Einstein
 
"There is no point at which you can say, 'Well, I'm successful now. I might as well take a nap.'"
For fist full of dollars
Carrie Fisher
 
"Do or do not... there is no try."
Yoda

"Everyday's a great day."
Treza Drewett

"Every day I am given 24hrs free of charge. Can't stop now I don't wanna waste them"
Steve Boddey

2 comments:

KB said...

Send those dollars my way xxxx

Magdalen Islands said...

Are you a Star Wars fan, Steve? I loved Einstein's quote. It made me think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...