Monday, May 2, 2011

Mondays Manic Moment


Burn them all!

I am fed up with....................

People telling me me

How pc I ain't!
How much I eat
What I should eat
What I should say, how I should say it!
Who I should like, what I should like!


Stuff em!

I think people should start taking responsibility for their kids..
I think adults should start taking responsibility for themselves and their families.
I think that politicians should start thinking about the VICTIMS not the offenders.
I think all politicians should be made to stand trial and be accountable. Then shot!
I think the whole world needs time to chill out

So What?

I'm the person that puts up with this crap and says not a word.
I'm the bastard that has to put up with all the lies!
I'm the poor soul that is held accountable for the sins of the offenders.
I am the one that feels sorrow.
Will this ease the headache?

When will my views be heard?



NEVER!




Because .........................???????????

Whitesnakes do it better ....................... When they slip off your tongue!

2 comments:

KB said...

I'm feeling angry with the world today too xxxx

Anonymous said...

Eat what you like, a chorizo sausage on toast to be frank is highly recommend.

second, where we come from people should definetely 'take responsibility for their kids' here they go around with knives at age 12 mugging people.

Crazy stuff, the world is getting worse.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...