Sunday, April 10, 2011

((((KB))))

KB and I have been together now for nearly 18 months and it has gone so fast.

The most precious jewel in the world!
We are still very much in love as we were when our adventure together first started. I believe, I would say it is even more intense and certainly a deeper love that we now share.

There will never be enough hours in the day, nor enough words to express how much I love KB
She is simply brilliant in every aspect of our life.

Today as with every other day I am grateful for knowing her and being part of her life. I will be eternally grateful for having her love me the way I love her.

KB my darling. "I LOVE YOU!"


Whitesnakes do it better ........................... Damn right they do!

5 comments:

Whitesnake said...

Certianly can.........((((((Hugs)))))

Anonymous said...

Happy for you two...I am trying to navigate your site more and read your story. Looks very, very good!! I appreciate your travels on over to my site. Have a good day mate. Peace to you both and loved ones.

sheila said...

Awe, that's so so so sweet! Me and the hubs have the same relationship and have been married 22 yrs... it's a wonderful feeling to connect so deeply isn't it? Congrats and here's to many more!

Marja said...

Ah sweet love Congrats and many more good years to come

KB said...

Aww babe xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...