Sunday, December 12, 2010

Carry on Waving not Drowning

 Not waving but drowning
Or so they say,
But if ya don't wave, you drown,
Is that really you?
So your're well on your way.

What is the point of drowning,
Without a  single wave,
Not even a whimper,
There is no-one to save.

Not waving but drowning,
How riduculous is that,
It's like that old character,
The cat with the hat.

So wave when ya drowning,
I'll throw you a line,
I'll come save you from drowning,
Just wave time after time.

Whitesnakes do it better .............. when ya COT something ta say!

5 comments:

George S Batty said...

don't forget to bring the beer..all that waving is sure to make me thirsty

KB said...

I'm with GS, drinks all rund after all that waving xxxx

keiths ramblings said...

It's the waves that drown you. Who came up with this ridiculous prompt?

Jingle said...

creative piece.
well done.

SandyCarlson said...

I like this very much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...