Monday, October 18, 2010

Cot ta learn sum fing

Look, if there’s one thing I’ve learned
In this day and age,
Is people have tempers,
No manners and rage.

Look, if there’s one thing I’ve learned,
People have no sense of humor,
Cos they curse and they swear,
That they have a tumor.

Look, if there’s one thing I’ve learned
WHAT that can be?
It is the GREAT WHITESNAKE,
Loves his KB!

Carry on Tuesday
Use all or part of the words within your poem or prose, and then leave the url of your post with Mister Linky and a comment.
Carry on Tuesday brought to you by the delightful gentleman who loves a tickle I mean tipple or two. (More likely 7or 8.) Mr Keeth Richards...errrrr NO! Mr Keeth Ramblings!


Whitesnakes do it better.... Yeah Baby!

6 comments:

KB said...

Love you too babe xxxx

nimaruichi said...

:-)

Nanka said...

I agree with what you say in that poem!! It was fun reading...

Kerry O'Connor said...

I always appreciate the humour with which you enliven your verse. Today's post was no exception :)

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

true,
we all have tempers.
well done.

Julie Jordan Scott said...

LOL. This made me laugh!

Read my Carry On Tuesday here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...