Monday, July 19, 2010

Living with Karen

Good Grief! Has it been that long since I have posted.
See that's the problem aye... when ya as happy as a pig in shit. Ya never can find time to write.
Mind you I have been working a lot and when I do get time off I wanna be using it wisely.
So between work, Coco and my darling KB writing has only a small space on me calendar.

I have been asked what is it like living with Karen, well it truly is heavenly and I ain't just saying that.
The things we get up to, the laughs and the strange moments we share are all just wonderful. It is hard to explain but while I have this opportunity to write I will.

I was gonna say she is fast asleep in bed but just as I was about to type she got up.
Basically on my days off I am first up. Oh I sleep in sometimes but the routine of getting up early most of ya life seems to continue on days off. Ya really need a good few days ta break that and of course there  never is enough time before work beckons once more.
So the woman is sitting next ta me reading her book she has her cappuccino. Note she has just had some chocolate for breakfast.

Our evenings are pretty standard for a couple. I come home, get changed sit down and do my PC stuff while supping a beer KB usually has dinner done. Mine I always have later and Karen normally has hers before she picks me up. She will have a wine while she watches her girlie programs.
You know the ones Americas Top Model, Australia's Top Model, Iceland's Top Model, Cook Islands Top Model, Siberia's Top Model etc etc etc. Get the picture?
So after about an hour it is showtime......... which means PC is off me dinner has been eaten and we cuddle up and watch TV.
Oh Karen is a true Marvel with the Sky network she records all our favourite programs.
Top chef, master chef, watch it chef, naked chef, get out of here chef then we have F word D word Cword and the X word.
For times when we need a break from food programs we have the choice of CSI New York, CSI Miami, CSI Auckland CSI Taupo CSI London, CSI Neverland or SVU Criminal Intent, SVU No Intent, SVU Every Intent, SVU Forget the Intent. So now to sports, football soccer rugby both league and union, cricket, tennis, darts, snooker, pool, motor racing etc etc etc.
Some nights we just sit and talk listening to music. Life really is good.
See peeps me life is full and I am content.

We have Karen's  parents over for dinner tomorrow afternoon, evening which is always a treat.
I am sure my darling will be writing about that.
It really makes me happy ta see her so full of life and smiling.
She really is a beautiful woman.
Well when we finally get married I will have the bragging rights to being married to the most beautiful woman in the world. and that is just the start!

Whitesnakes do it better..when ya living with a Krazy Blonde

1 comment:

KB said...

Who would have thought we'd get so many laughs out of the food channel...our happy place, LOL!

xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...