Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wednesdays Wisdom

"If the music doesn't whisper in your ear and help you to create your own images,then it has failed..."
 Jon Lord

"What gives him the right to do that? ... I ask myself if musicians should conduct themselves like politicians. They are only musicians. Where do they get the right to talk like that?"
Eric Clapton

"Unfortunately, what they're playing on the radio now is not really fair to a lot of great musicians that are out there struggling to be heard."
Herb Albert

"What's the point of re-releasing an album? The original sounded good, why change something about it?"
Ritchie Blackmore

"I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes."
Jimi Hendrix

"People call it heavy metal. Deep Purple don't do heavy metal they play hard/classic rock and man there is a big difference. Trouble is that ain't popular with the record companies so no air play time for you!"
Steve Boddey

1 comment:

KB said...

I still call it Heavy Metal. Is that a bad thing? xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...