Sunday, March 13, 2011

Tuesdays Twosomes one for cot


I am Crane, Denny Crane!

I am Sheen, Charlie Sheen!









Who decides what is normal?
Who decides how the rich should behave?
I could be a millionaire if I had the money!

"I've gone where no man has gone before, it was in Mexico and her father gave me permission!"
Denny Crane

"As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?"
Charlie Sheen

"Sure, I did a lot of things in excess. But if you look at the core, the foundation of what I pursued, what red-blooded young American male in my position wouldn't?"
Charlie Sheen

 “You know what I’m going to do, Brian, just to show you there are no hard feelings? I’m going to sleep with your wife.”
Denny Crane







Whitesnakes do it better..... “Don’t waste your time trying to get into my head. There's nothing there!”

7 comments:

KB said...

Blonde, krazy blonde xxxx

sheila said...

Charlie, Charlie, Charlie. *sigh*. This dude's on our televisions ALL the time here with his sayings and rants, lol. I heard today he's actually going on TOUR giving speeches or something, lol.

Although, that success quote is pretty good. :o)

potatoes???

Rinkly Rimes said...

I must say you know the nicest people! Obviously, in these cases, money doesn't equate with happiness. They can just afford more expensive drugs!

Gloria said...

LOL, great job with the prompt..very clever. I loved Boston Legal, and Denny Crane was quite the character!

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

lovely humor, brilliant words.
smiles.

your examples/models make one think.

Unknown said...

That there's some funny stuff!

keiths ramblings said...

I'm Keith, Carry On Keith and I can't think of anything witty to say!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...