Monday, December 20, 2010

Whitesnake keeping up appearances,Dear Santa!

This week has been a long one. A new job started and getting ready for Xmas, Birthdays and trying to relax with KB.
The weather here has  actually been wet. When I say wet I mean wet. I wonder sometimes whether this country is a sponge. Some of the people over here are!

My daughters Vickie and Tarlee
Ok birthday messages Tarlee, Anneke and Joanne Happy birthdays to you all.

Joanne is actually a funny one, as she is family but when ya get to David Boddey (owner of the Lemon and Mint resturant Oh and if ya pass it do drop by and tell David I said hello I am sure he will look after ya!) is a cousin or something twice removed..
Sounds dodgy to me that people have been removed and no explaination given. To have it happen TWICE is totally unbelievable. Nobody ..... errr no pun intended can tell me why they were removed.
One of lifes mistresses I mean mysteries I guess

Lemon N Mint Resturant
Pic David Boddey.
Well my lovely KB has been busy with Weeend Walkabout one of the regular things we do to stay a wee bit healthy.There was a Xmas surprise under the tree the other day. Pubs with Grub has a new entry The Olde Bailey  and of course Simply Delish is always food for the average normal person.
What would a post be like with out presenting KB's 55
Well folks it's nearly time for me to head off to work so a very Merry Xmas to you all. Even you non believing toe rags who wanna spoil eerything simply cos ya can't get ya own way.
Merry Christmas peeps!
Take care and Love Life a Krazy Blonde and a Black Cocker Spaniel.
Oh and don't forget to send Father Christmas a letter mentioning what a wonderful person you have been. You can always start it with Dear Santa!

Whitesnakes do it better ..................with a Ho! Ho! Ho! not a Hoe! Hoe! Hoe!

6 comments:

KB said...

Love the pic of the kiddies xxxx

Marja said...

Indeed very cute kids. A merry christmas steve. Here we've had a couple of days with 30 + degrees and only a little rain.

George S Batty said...

It seems Christmas can even find the heart in a mushy old Whitesnake. Great looking kids.
Merry Christmas. May next year bring you more money, less rain and a brewery around the corner.

keiths ramblings said...

Happy Christmas KB and Steve. And thanks for squeezing this week's COT in at the bottom of your delightful piece!

TARLZ83 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TARLZ83 said...

oh yeah there are cute kids i bet ya they r still cute thanz for sharing that where u get the picture from tarlz 83 if u would like i will put some picture s on my fb if u wont to take some just message me on fb

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...