Saturday, October 30, 2010

Keeping Whitenake Up!



The news here is all good.
Simply Delish is starting to come along really well, however KB and I want some of YOUR recipes to cook up and highlight. Just think, your recipe, we try it and you get the credit. Maybe we get severely sick or something BUT you get the credit! Cool aye!
I have a few days off so gonna recharge the batteries, do some writing and make my girl happy!
COCO has a post and is doing  the Camera Critters thingy, KB has her Walkabout, Her 30 day thingy, Keeping up with KB and a Halloween 55, throw in a Carry on Tuesday and a One Shot it gives one food for thought.

As for me, my sisters Tomato Salad clip is up. I mean I did a clip of me making a salad my sister taught me.
I am finding work is starting to become secondary to Karen and my plans to improve our life style and our dreams of writing more and living a more sustainable lifestyle.

Ya'll Take care and I'll write more soon.
Love
Whitesnake xx

5 comments:

KB said...

Glad to see my posts are keeping you up xxxx

Romeo Morningwood said...

Great idea! Most of my favorite simple recipes involve:
a) memorised menu
b) phone
c) relax with cocktail
:)

Whitesnake said...

KB, It merely ONE of the things XXXX

Donn, You are the MAN!
I'll sit next ta ya!

http://abebedorespgondufo.blogs.sapo.pt/ said...

Very good blog.

keiths hauntings said...

Having 'cheffed' for more years than I care to remember, the nearest I get to cooking these days is popping a ready meal in the microwave. But I do have an enormous collection of recipes and I even had my own cookery show on radio once. Shall I share some with you? Mmmmm. Maybe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...