Friday, September 24, 2010

55 KB 1 year on

Trials, tribulation, heartache a tear
Three hundred and sixty five days is a year.

Trust, love, and comfort is what we all seek,
Not given in seven days or a week.

Everyday now, heavenly bliss,
Happiness all around,
Love entwining each kiss.

All these words I do not just say,
It’s just,
I Love You!

Whitesnake's do it better ..........In the course of time xxxx
 My KB's  55 is here

NOW..Read below or I'll rip ya bloody arms off!!

Flash Fiction - Each Friday, compose a short story or other dribble of 55 words - no more, no less... or else bits of you will fall off. Post your crap to the slave driver G-Man. If you're not interested in contributing anything not even a comment feel free to Bugga off somewhere else.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

This? Is heart-wrenchingly beautiful in the best possible way.

Also, when you read my 55, try to ignore the fact that I'm rippin' on snakes. I totally was not referring to you. Because, obviously. NOBODY wants to piss you off! :)

Brian Miller said...

nice. happy anniversary whitesnake...may you have many many more...nice 55...

mine is up!

KB said...

Happy Anniversary my darling. Thank you for the best year of my life xxxx

Monkey Man said...

Just read KB's 55 and knew I would find you completing the love fest here. Congrats and happy anniversay.

My 55 is HERE .

G-Man said...

You are One Lucky Bastard...
Take good care of that girl, She's a Peach!
Excellent 55 Whitesnake...
Have a Kick Ass Week-End...G

Me said...

I may have just swooned a little. :)

Seriously romantic 55. I love it when a guy gets all mushy. Probably because my own guy never does!

Happy Anniversary to you & KB. Great 55!
-C

PattiKen said...

Awww... Happy anniversary. You two obviously belong together!

mrsnesbitt said...

Loved it!

Denise
my 55 is up!

Hootin Anni said...

So wonderful you two have had 365 days together!!!

Happy anniversary.

"Pop...goes the weasel" is my link to my 55...just scroll down below the Halloween part. I do hope you can find time to visit with me! Have a super Friday, and a blessed weekend.

RNSANE said...

Happy anniversary and a wonderful 55 for the occasion!

Bubba said...

Happy anniversary to you both!

Software Free said...

walking blog...

nice blog n simple

visit me again thanks..

:D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...