Wednesday, October 14, 2015

My Anxiety Symptoms





There are lots of things that anxiety does to people that those outside never know about.

To give you an idea come inside my world and I will share how anxiety affects me my life and the lives of those I love.

My hands and arms shake, which varies on the conditions I am surrounded by. When I go out drinks have to be in takeaway cups and I won’t eat out because using a knife and fork can be difficult and embarrassing.

People who don’t know my condition automatically assume that it is due to drinking and the stigma that comes with that adds to the problem.

Small incidents can become big ones. My mind races at a million miles an hour. Trusting people is difficult. I can break out into a sweat that soaks my shirt, irrational thoughts float in and out of my head.

I can forget things; stop speaking mid sentence as well as unintentionally switching off to the world around me.

The more these things happen the worse it gets. Anxiety creeps around like a stalker and just when you feel comfortable you worry why?
It is a vicious circle.

Don’t get me wrong these things are not happening 24/7 but they do happen.

Author &SteveBoddey

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...