Sunday, January 6, 2013

Cot a NEED for SPEED

 
 
There is a place where I can go,
And have a little peace,
A place that's rather quite,
A place we see the least.
 
There is a place where I can go,
Where the paper can be read,
A place of tranquility,
Where very littles said.
 
There is a place where I can go,
And release what is inside,
But when you come in after me,
It's like something has just died!
 
So this place where I can go,
You will come here too,
You just can not help it,
When there's a need for number two!
 
Whitesnakes do it better ...... for Carry on Tuesbay

10 comments:

Amrit Sinha said...

I completely agree with the last line :-P

J Cosmo Newbery said...

Excellent! We all need these places.

George S Batty said...

yes, doo-doo happens...so does the dead rat smell...
that's why bears do it in the woods...Old Grizz

KB said...

Why do I visit this place after you? xxxx

Unknown said...

everybody eats, so everybody...

Myrna R. said...

This place is pretty common to all of us.

joanne said...

so happy you seem to have indoor plumbing!

Belva Rae Staples said...

You are funny or as we say in Maine, "You're a rig"!

keeth said...

Thanks for dumping this at COT!

Unknown said...

LOL! Love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...