Sunday, June 13, 2010

Gift of the Gab

Living with a blonde is quite an experience!

KB makes me laugh an she has the gift of the Gab. The Gab being able ta talk and say funny things that will get you out of any situation,

So here we go with some blonde sayings.
"Put ya willy on the block and let's make toast!"
"Sometimes ya have ta act like a woman and look with ya hands."
"Apparently even when the cat is home the mice still have ta masturbate."

Now only one of the above was a KB one so YOU will have ta guess which one!

This is my Gift to you...........

Whitesnakes do it better.........with the gift of the gab,

6 comments:

Stan Ski said...

Number two; a guy wouldn't even try to look.

Gemma Wiseman said...

Still chuckling here - can barely type! It's the masturbating mice that really got me! And KB must have said that one! So I have to bow to the mob vote and pick 2!

Gemma Wiseman said...

OOOOps! Too much chuckling! Meant to write the word "NOT!" after "And KB must have said that one!"

Elizabeth said...

I really like #3, and even know someone who would say that in a crowd!

Elizabeth

KB said...

Am chucklin. Shame we can't remember all the blonde comments I make xxxx

Anonymous said...

I'm going with Number 1, just because it made me laugh out loud.

http://thelaughinghousewife.wordpress.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...